Only when my room is clean enough that making the bed is a "finishing touch".
2. The first car that was officially yours?
3. Three grocery items you don't run out of?
I don't think there's anything I *never* run out of, but generally speaking, probably eggs, milk, and protein powder?
4. When did you start doing your own laundry?
My first year in the dorms, which would have been fall '05.
5. If you could, would you go to High School again?
In a heartbeat, and this time with proper help for my disabilities.
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
7. A job you had people would be shocked to know?
8. Do you think aliens are real?
Do I think aliens exist? Almost certainly. Do I think they've been anywhere near earth? Nope.
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
Can't drive a stick or automatic.
10. Guilty TV pleasure?
11. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
I'd rather be too hot than too cold, but at least when you're too cold you can usually put on more layers.
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors?
13. Sweet or salty?
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath?
If I have a book or good music with me.
15. Do you consider yourself strong?
Not at all.
16. Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy?
Chewing with their mouth open.
17. Something you do, physically, that you are sure drives people crazy?
Snorting when I have mucous stuck in my nasal passages.
18. Do you have any birthmarks?
Not that I'm aware of.
19. Favorite childhood game?
20. Do you talk to yourself?
21. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles?
Sure, as long as they're not TOO hard.
22. Would you go on a reality TV show?
Depends on the show.
23. Tea or coffee?
Seeing as I despise coffee, tea for sure.
24. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
Astronaut, perhaps? I also wanted to be teacher, nun/teacher, ballerina, and an aerospace engineer who would design an interstellar spaceship a la the Enterprise D.
25. No matter how much money you have or don't have, what are you an absolute snob about?
Maybe buying "ethical" animal products? Also not buying products that are cheap in both senses of the word. Usually I'd rather not have something than have a shitty something.